Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 140 mal aufgerufen
 Bewerbung
ylq Offline

04.01.2020 02:19
stration is as small as a g Antworten

The throat choked by fate still sings beautiful melody, the hands bound by suffering still draw wonderful pictures, and the thought of struggling and fettered in the heart still makes the greatest words. Heroes, that's it. The vast dust passing through time still shines brightly, so that later people look up. --- Inscription Today, I read a literary work by French writer Roman Roland. The genre is a novel. It is published by Beijing Education Publishing House. The three masters of "Celebrity" are just big business: Beethoven's "Finding a place to live in sadness and forbearance", Michelangelo's "The more I suffer, the more I like", Tolstoy's "I cry "I am miserable, I just want the truth." The experience of these three people shows that a great life is a brave battle. "Celebrity Biography" is an excellent biographical work of French writer Roman Roland, which describes the life of three great men: German musician Beethoven, Italian painter and sculptor Michelangelo, Russian writer Lev Tolstoy. In their stories, I saw that they have their contradictions, pains, and struggles just like ordinary people, but they have gone through hardships in their troubled life journey without changing their original heart Wholesale Cigarettes. What impressed me most about this masterpiece was the story of Beethoven. Hard childhood, frustrated love, sickness, poverty, when he was immersed in the joy of music and achievement, he was deaf. What a blow to a musician. Facing the ensuing difficulties and pains, Beethoven fought relentlessly with superhuman perseverance and tenacious fighting spirit, taking his music to the next level, and in the last days of his life he wrote the immortal "Joy "Ode", Beethoven's twisted life from the misery of childhood to the pursuit of joy in old age, as Roman Rowland described it Marlboro Lights, "his whole life is like a thunderstorm." An unfortunate person, poverty, disability, loneliness, a person caused by pain, the world does not give him happiness, but he creates happiness for the world, I feel his life is noble. This can not help but let us reflect on our own lives. Torment is the inevitable life Online Cigarettes, and everyone cannot sail smoothly, but compared with Beethoven, our frustration is as small as a grain of sand in the sea. When faced with difficulties, we should stand up bravely and face the setbacks, because instead of complaining to the sky, it is better to thank God for giving me a chance of "a little suffering is equal to encouragement", so that I have greater courage to move forward into our ever-changing times, There are opportunities, and we desire success, but we do not want to fight. What we want is fame overnight. Impetuousness and quick success may make us a short-lived achievement, but it must not make us among the immortals among human beings.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Marlboro Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz