Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Bewerbung
ylq Offline

18.04.2020 08:42
He and she are both Antworten

He and she are both beautiful children commonly seen on college campuses. They are of different grades in the same department. They often play together and chat together, soak in the reading room, and gradually have feelings, but they have never said anything. The boy wanted to find a chance to determine this relationship. Finally, on the day of April Fool ��s Day, he thought that even if she was rejected, she would not go too far. Anyway, there are many words on this day that are credible and unbelievable. He smiled and said to the girl: "I'll be waiting for you downstairs tonight. Let's go to the April Fool's ball." The girl also smiled and said, "Okay." That night, the boy came early. He did not stand at the door of the building like other boys, but stood in the shadow of the tree in front of it. This can clearly see the window of the girl ��s dormitory, and save others from seeing themselves, as soon as the girl comes out, he will find her immediately. But the girl's window was black, and the boy guessed that she must have gone out to do something. She came back soon and was waiting there. A tragic comedy is staged at the entrance of the Girls' Building at night, and the boys are waiting for their beloved girl. The boy watched them go away one by one, but the girl's window light didn't light up, and the girl didn't show up until the light was turned off. The boy's heart was disappointed like a tree trunk in the north wind Parliament Cigarettes, thinking, she really took my words as a joke, showing that I never had me in my heart. The boy who rarely drank on weekdays dragged his friend to buy beer and returned drunk. When I saw the girl the next day, the boy wanted to ask her what she had done last night, but the girl looked as if nothing had happened, and the boy did n��t say anything. That day was April Fool ��s Day. How could the words be taken seriously? With less time together Marlboro Gold, that topic was never mentioned again. After graduation, the two went to each other, and like all the stories, it was six years since they reunited. He is already the father of the child, and she is already a woman. When the wine arrived, he invited her to dance, and asked, "Why did you joke with me that night? I waited for you all night." She didn't answer. The tears were flowing between her heads, she said: " Today is not April Fools ��Day, so please do n��t fool me. That night we were supposed to go to watch all-night movies together, but I did n��t go. After they left, I turned off the lights and lay on the window sill to see if you came Carton Of Cigarettes, I I thought you were serious. I'm so stupid, you won't have a little sincerity on a day that doesn't have to promise. I was in the house alone, crying all night. "
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz