Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Bewerbung
ylq Offline

04.01.2020 02:19
ople hurt me, and I live Antworten

In The Celebrity, I saw Beethoven's "Finding Perch in Sadness and Forbearance" Newport Cigarettes, Michelangelo's "The more I suffer, the more I like it" and Tolstoy's "I cry, I suffer, I just Desire for truth. " One of the things that struck me the most was Beethoven. A son forced by his father to study music; a child who had to worry about economic issues as a teenager; a child who became the head of the family at the age of 17; a musician who found himself deaf during his musical career A lonely person abandoned by love; a poor worm afflicted with illness; a person who closed his eyes for him when he died was not what he called his "son". In this sad abyss, Beethoven chanted joy. What accompanies Beethoven is the music. Music can purify the dirty soul of human beings Newport Cigarettes Coupons. Music does not abandon others. Music can take humans out of this cold-blooded world. I like Beethoven's music, although I haven't heard much, even though I don't understand music. I just close my eyes and listen to his music and his life attentively. He put all his feelings in the music, the happy and lazy "Symphony No. 1", the gentle and dreamy "Symphony No. 4," the power of frankness and freedom in "The Fourth Symphony" ... I like Beethoven's life, although most of his life is entangled with illness, even though it was lonely at that time, maybe I would not be able to bear the lack of material life, maybe I would not be able to suffer from the pain. But I like walking in trouble, and only then can I have the power to defeat everything Newport 100S. "The joy in exchange for pain, the unfortunate man, the world does not give him joy, but he creates joy for the world!" Before I read this book, I thought that famous musicians would experience many sufferings, but still Being watched by God, never thought that Beethoven was a poor worm abandoned by God. And I just like the feeling of being abandoned. Only then will I be self-reliant and not be bothered by the rumors and rumors of others. Then I will have the power to release everything. Other people hurt me, and I live happier than others. Let's learn Beethoven's spirit of defeating everything, as brave, determined, and optimistic as he is, not eager for others to do for him, to bring his music to the world. When you watch Beethoven's turn, when you know Beethoven, do you feel that all the difficulties have become very small, or even feel that you are too cowardly. The fatigue that study brings us is only a thousandth of the pain in Beethoven's life. What are you afraid of! What else do we have to stride forward, regardless of his difficulties and obstacles, defeat them to find our own lives, and live our happiness!

Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz