Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 Bewerbung
ylq Offline

05.12.2019 07:46
A truly pure mind will Antworten

A truly pure mind will not change in a chaotic environment. --Inscription Have you ever thought to me like this: Why isn't this world so beautiful and simple as we thought when we were young? It's not just blue sky and white clouds and flowers applause Marlboro Lights. It is true that nothing is perfect in this world. There will be events that make us sad, silent, and collapsed. It also makes us feel that we ca n��t see hope Cheap Cigarettes. The future is so confused. But when we dream back at midnight, Calm down and think about whether all our negative emotions come from our inner thoughts? If we can not be disturbed by the outside world and protect the quiet ground in the heart, everything will be beautiful. At that time, Su Shi was so talented that he entered Beijing with his younger brother. But shortly after, the Wutai Poem Case happened. Su Shi, who had already been on the "top of the mountain", fell down to Shentai and fell to the bottom of the valley overnight, depreciated and separated from his loved ones. When the world thought he was going to spend the rest of his life so depressed, a great generation of literati Su Dongpo came to us. The first time was derogated, "When will the moon be? Ask the wine to the sky. I do n��t know the age of the heavenly palace, what year is this?" It not only expresses the memory of the younger brother, but also reflects his own sense of independence; "The old man chats with a young man, left with yellow, and right Qing Cang." His lofty aspirations are nothing like frustrated derogatory officials. At the same time, he cares for the people's livelihood and considers it for the people. When frustrated in the officialdom, he guarded the pure land in his heart, unwilling to sink, and was aggressive, leaving ancient masterpieces for future generations, he guarded the pure land in the heart to the extreme. On the road of learning, I have been singing and advancing, but the road is long and ditched. When the victory is in sight, I fail inexplicably. When repeated failures swept through, I once wondered: Is it me? loser? What is learning for? Alas, after tangling, there is a seed of hope stubbornly germinating in my heart Newport 100S, and I want to bring me a correct answer. There used to be many people: my friends, my classmates, and they told me how unrealistic my dream was and advised me not to embarrass myself, not to persist, to give up early. I have also shaken and thought about giving up, but the seed of hope in my heart told me to open my teeth and dance: you can't! "Reluctant to be afraid to pull the emperor off the horse." Now, with my own efforts, I have sat in the best school and class in the city, and I have already realized one of my dreams. The pure land guarding one's heart does not forget the original heart, and can always be
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Marlboro Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz