Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Bewerbung
ylq Offline

05.12.2019 07:46
I can't forget the fai Antworten

I can't forget the failure of the last exam. Heaven, gloomy, endless grayness on top of his head, oppressively breathless. Carrying a schoolbag, I took heavy steps to the crossroads, waved my hand slightly, and stopped a taxi. He shook the window to isolate the noise on the road, but there was a breezy sound in front of him: "Children Newport Cigarettes Coupons, where are you going?" Saying the address of the family, frowning, looking at the driver and uncle carefully Marlboro Cigarettes, look, that flying Eyebrows, tapping hands like a dragonfly on the steering wheel, the corners of the raised mouth just exposed eight white and neat teeth. Everything shows his inner happiness. Strange, didn't he have trouble? He wo n��t complain about the rise in oil prices, the difficulty of earning money, the hard work, and traffic jams on the way. He hugged his hands with his chest and hummed "Ode to Joy". The voice was not loud, and it was comfortable to listen to. I could not help but say Something went wrong. He smiled heartily, sipped his tea lightly, and the tea was full of tea, diluting the unhappiness and worry in my heart: "Happiness is very simple, it depends on how you think about things. For example, a melancholy person stands in the sun What he sees is only its shadow side Marlboro Lights, and I will see its bright side. Similarly, if you take my car, you will take me for a ride! "Then he laughed again stand up. Suddenly, a certain corner of my heart seemed to be lit, and the haze of my heart due to the failure of the exam seemed to be dissipated by a beam of light, and my mood was particularly good. Unconsciously, when I got home, I jumped out of the car with ease and looked at the rushing taxi. Ears seemed to remember the words, looked up to the sky, the haze had dissipated, the sun was lifted up, and the earth was shining. The shattered golden light on the face was filled with sunlight and filled with happiness, and it seemed to be the most beautiful moment in the world. Sunlight and happiness are fixed in my heart and become eternal light in my heart. [Part 2At night, the moon emits a hazy light, adding a touch of mystery to the starry sky, and the stars add a touch of brilliance to the starry sky. Although they are different and so beautiful, they are not as bright as the yellowish lights. When I arrived at the community, I found it was completely dark inside, and I could not see my five fingers, so I realized that there was a power outage in the community. Therefore, I could only fumble to the door of the house by the faint moonlight and the route in memory. I pour my hand into the schoolbag to find the key. At this moment, the light turned on. I got the key and looked up to prepare When I opened the door, just as I looked up, I noticed the familiar shadow under the electric pole.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Marlboro Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz