Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Bewerbung
ylq Offline

17.12.2019 07:16
d will one day be released. Antworten

The cover of a book on the shelf attracted me: a little girl in a patched, dark green-yellow skirt was holding a brown broom, and there were a few piles of clothes that were almost full of dirty clothes baskets. Revealed several scattered books. A dressing mirror stood in front of her. The mirror turned the little girl into a princess-like girl, holding a pink lace parasol and wearing a pink layered princess cake skirt. The shabby girl and the gorgeous girl in the mirror faced each other with a surprised expression Online Cigarettes. Under the cover are three big black characters: Little Princess. The title of the book reads: "Francis Hodgson Burnett of the United States is obviously a tattered girl Marlboro Lights. Why is the title" Little Princess "? A working girl outside the mirror, why is a little princess in the mirror? Why is she How could they both show such surprised expressions at the same time? ... Each question "jumped out of my head and I can't wait to read the book." It turned out to be this: The little girl on the cover was Sarah, the daughter of a rich Indian naval captain. She went to a high-level boarding son-in-law in London to study and enjoyed a princess-like treatment. But as his father's diamond mine investment failed and his father died of illness, she was forced to become the poorest maid from a rich princess. Fortunately, her father's friends found her, which led her to a happy life again. Sarah was princess-like, but she was humble inside. She understands politeness, respects others, and speaks softly to anyone; she loves to read and reads widely, even adults' books and books in various languages; she is mature and sensible when her dad leaves her and does not cry No trouble; she will think Marlboro Red, when the snobbish Miss Minchin praises her, she will reflect on herself; she is also very enthusiastic, and she will hold her injustice when anyone is bullied and feels aggrieved ... How is Sarah who is not so princessous Can it be liked? When I read that her father died of an investment failure and Sarah became the poorest maid in the private sector, I was worried. She was worried if she could withstand the hardships of life, whether she could persist, and whether Keep her original beauty. Sarah surprised me! She is really a strong and optimistic girl. She is a noble and true heart. "Princess Sarah insists on doing the hardest work of all kinds, and endures the scolding of Miss Ming Qin. She is still hungry in the middle of the night while hungry. Study. She is a partner with little mice and eats them crumbs every day. She imagines that she is a prisoner in Bastille and will one day be released. She will optimistically imagine her dilapidated loft as a beautiful thing and make herself Become happy. She is still so enthusiastic and kind, and when she is hungry, she only divides six small breads into five small beggars and keeps only one. Although she has no gorgeous clothes, she is still me The "little princess" in my heart. I don't just love Sarah who is strong and optimistic. I also admire the princess since I was a child. I yearn for the princess to wear gorgeous skirts, live in luxurious palaces, and enjoy exquisite tableware. , Dancing gracefully ... After reading the book "Little Princess", I have a deeper understanding of the word "princess": the real princess is not the gorgeous clothes on the outside, but the beauty on the inside Expensive. Harbor warm sun, not falling dust.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz