Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Bewerbung
ylq Offline

13.07.2019 08:37
Life is composed o Antworten

Life is composed of the first time again and again. For each first experience Marlboro Gold, I will subconsciously excite the first time to ride a night train alone. For the first time, one person is sitting outside and waiting for the first day, the first time at the train station. I saw a lot of passengers in the middle of the night in order to live in the middle of the night carrying a big bag of small bags to catch the north of the train, the first time I saw the brother and Mog in order to support the family all night long to get off work, the brothers gathered around to pull us to ride, I just got off the bus, I can't figure out what is going north and south, my head has been dizzy, and I am shaking my hand to say that I don't need to fight. I dialed the phone number of my cousin Li. The guy didn't answer the phone Cigarettes Online. It was estimated that in the week of the convention, the brother said a string of "so late, go back directly, so as not to bother family and friends... "Also, it��s too late (at about 3 in the morning), just because picking up one person may awaken my aunt��s family, I directly dispelled the trouble of anyone who thanked me, and then carried it alone. The backpack stalked forward, and the dim light of the street light hit the uneven sidewalk to reflect the deep and deserted night, but the hotel hotel on the roadside was particularly dazzling. But playing, staying at the hotel was not within the scope of my intentions, even those neon flashing lights were so dazzling, for the unneeded passers-by, this is a cloud. I ignore this and continue aimlessly. Go, heart, then a little ups and downs. Under the dim light, the floating heart, the most urgent task is to find a place to spend the night, and it is a safe place. The words "street on the street" suddenly appear in the mind, which is not a whimsy, this thought I had been in my mind long before, but the illusion was not in Maomingdong, but in the completely unfamiliar northern city. I thought of this, and my heart secretly snickered... Although I couldn��t sleep, I didn��t I feel pitiful, for the first time I am going to experience, my heart is still subconsciously excited in the car Newport Cigarettes Coupons, constantly receiving a friend SMS reminder "pay attention to safety, be careful" think about a girl, in Maoming this law and order The third-tier cities that are not dripping should think about their own personal safety, so I was safe and first, and finally chose the railway station with security patrols to stay calm and wait for the dawn. At the Maodong Station in the middle of the night, the train's car and track sounds were exceptionally clear Online Cigarettes, loud, and the heart of the voice could not help but tremble. People were in a hurry, and the bathroom became the target of search. As soon as I talked about the bathroom, the film in the horror film suddenly swayed in my mind. The heartbeat was doing the acceleration exercise at this time. After brewing for a while, I couldn��t help it. I stood at the door of the bathroom, silently, Huang Cuijuan, don��t forget You are a female hero, a female man, nothing! ! Half-closed eyes went in, and when I came out, I was scared by the shadow of my own shaking, and I couldn��t help but jump. After washing his hands, he quickly fled to the "right and wrong" place and walked to the waiting room. There were waiting people who were sleeping in the horizontal position. They were sitting, using the luggage bag as a pillow Marlboro Red, standing, wearing this shoe on the stool. Holding his legs and squatting, sitting on the handrails of the stools with their hands... From their luggage, the less well-dressed, muddy liberation shoes, most of them are migrant workers who are going out to work. I found a position facing the TV screen, sat around, patrolled around, and then watched TV commercials. Three hours later, I was barely glaring. After seeing the advertisement for ten minutes, my eyes were always sinful. Maybe every cell in the body was protesting. Yes, it took a full ten hours to get enough rest. Time, no wonder their protests, made me feel restless in the bones to satisfy their little dissatisfaction, I took the backpack down and put it on my hand, squatting down, such a posture, less than ten minutes, the neck seems to declare independence. I��m so acidic that I don��t think this is my head anymore... During these three hours, I stood, sat, and took turns in various positions, but the second hand in the watch seemed to end at this moment. Turning, how to sit for more than three nights this night, deeply feel the feeling of the day! This experience, unforgettable forever, is full of excitement! I just want to say that it is not easy to go home, and I can��t afford to go home on holidays, and I will cherish it!

Related articles:
Marlboro Red

Cigarettes For Sale

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz