Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Bewerbung
ylq Offline

13.07.2019 08:37
Remember, find Antworten

Remember, find a strong shadow in the thoughts - dust rain alone came to this place, one person left the city, one person's loneliness, one alone, one person on the road, I kept working hard, non-stop Do some "tricky" things. The belief in attachment is actually very simple - I want to live, to live better. So I am racing against myself, running non-stop, non-stop... to pursue my lost shadows and messy thoughts, and I can't help but entangle my brain Marlboro Cigarettes. I can't seem to sort it out. Because there is too much pressure, I will "destroy" my body until I have no strength to resist until I have no strength to breathe. Missing, worrying, worrying about physical and mental exhaustion, maybe, there is no way to think like a normal person, maybe I am being paralyzed by this kind of real society, a little bit from my body to my heart. Too many, there are too many want to say; too much Marlboro Red, there are too many disappointments; too much, there are too many too many... Think about the former self, always want to have, but did not want to use both hands to create. I always feel the helplessness of life, but I don't think about changing what I want to change the "obstacles" that make me unable to live, the mentality that can't make me progress. Always complaining, not praying, wishing to dream, maybe one day will come true. But the reality is now. There is no reason, no demand, and some only accept the way back to see the thoughts mokingusacigarettes.com, write down the words that you want to say to yourself, repeat and constantly compare. Maybe, you can use today to subtract today, you can see my progress; perhaps, with tomorrow plus today, you can see my growth. The addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of life is the calculation of the white paper on the experience, and the numbers are constantly changing. But no result will equal your future. Because, he is just a "number" in your life. There are too many "formulas" that have not come and brought into your "life equation." So, it's just a number and has looked down on the road to see if the footprints are clear. Perhaps you will find that there is also a "collapse" on the "road" and there will be lost tracks. Then sadness is sorrowful, and I wish to sigh with life. I lamented the strength of the time and lamented the young past Marlboro Lights. Recall, the memories we have cherished, and then step on the lost courage. Look down and look at the shadow of a fishing net that was burnt by the sun. I bent down and wanted to stop something for it Carton Of Cigarettes, but I could do nothing. Looking at your broken, horizontal and vertical. I know that you have been wronged and know that you have not been easy for many years. But I can only be strong and strong, I can discover your senselessness, your concern. Because I believe that only you and that strong, will always accompany me until I stop my heartbeat until I am broken with my ashes. At this moment, I have written down our common feelings in the missing thoughts here, and also found The courage to be separated for many years
Related articles:
Cigarettes For Sale

Newport Cigarettes

«« Vorstellung
 Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz