Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Bewerbung
ylq Offline

23.05.2019 04:23
Last June was my father Antworten

Last June was my father��s 80th birthday. Before his birthday, he suddenly became dizzy and his body went from bad to worse. He was admitted to the hospital after his mother repeatedly urged him (previously, his children were afraid of affecting our work). After 8 days, he was discharged from the hospital and his mental condition was much better. We proposed to give my father a birthday wine, and he said it was free. Seeing that my father��s body is still recovering, we propose to take the parents to go outside. This time, we have promised to go to the mountains. He said that he has not gone out for more than 20 years. The mother has not yet stepped out of the front door. ). We went to Changsha from Xinhua, and then went to Xiangtan. On the way, our parents were not tired and happy. Especially when the father walked nearly 30 miles a day, they couldn��t get back, the waist was not painful, and the body bones were still hard! But the years are not forgiving, looking at the back of his father's already bent (the beginning of the previous year) and the vicissitudes of the face, the eyes are moist... The years are ruthless, let the youth go, let the face grow old. My father is a real father. He is a very ordinary person. He has no successful career and has no outstanding achievements. Father and sister 5, he is the fourth. When he was three years old, his grandfather died of illness, and his grandmother propped up the house with three inches of feet. After reading the book for 4 years, his words are very beautiful. When he was in his teens, he was a farmer. He went to Guizhou to scrape the pine oil and sold the salt to Xinhua. Later he joined the army and transferred to the arsenal. And the harsh climate in the north, with colleagues to leave home to farm. When I remembered, my father had already gone out every day when the day was not bright. Summer sun, winter cold, rain or shine, so day after day, year after year Marlboro Gold, silently paying for our home. I was born in the 1960s. Our generation lives very hard, but when I was young, I was It is very happy, the children in the village are envious of my life. I can eat a bowl of white rice every week and eat a little meat every month. At that time, this kind of life is enviable. Later, with the birth of my sister and younger brother, the burden on the family was heavy, but it did not affect our happiness, and we could eat and wear warmth. This shows that my childhood is very happy and very happy. It is full of father's youth and hard work. Although I did ordinary work, it made my childhood fascinating. I was filled with laughter and laughter. The spring breeze of reform and opening up blew into the small village. I divided the land into the household and implemented the responsibility system. My father smiled and smiled in the fields Cigarettes For Sale. Sweating and harvesting success, while participating in the digging of manganese, made a small fortune, close to the title of ��ten thousand households�� at that time. At this time, I also participated in the work, the family was in a good mood, and the smile that my father rarely hangs on his face has gradually increased. The true nature of the laborer has been uploaded on his father's body. He is nearly eighty years old and still works hard. Last year, we said that my father had put down some farm work! Our great Chinese nation, how many people like my father, quietly ploughing in the fields, planting hope, harvesting hopes, temper is not very good, saying one thing, being stubborn, talking like a mantra - "Mother selling X of". The marriage between him and his mother is the product of the times. There is no love, no passion, purely to complete the task, and to pass on the family. From my memory, they came over in a noisy fight (until the children became married), the mother is a traditional woman, but the temper is tempered, and the horns are in the face, almost divorced. The temper is the temper. After this time, everything will be fine. In such a marriage, the mother tries to play the role of a good wife and a good mother, and has no complaints about her father's eccentric temper. Years later, when I had my own marriage and talked about these things with my mother alone, my mother smiled and said, "This is not very good. At that time, your dad would have to go to your grandmother and have to take me out. In fact, your father is also very painful." No wonder they will leave when the mother quarrels, he will call us to follow. The temper is to fire only the only good food in the house, and it will leave most of it. Looking at the mother's face with a distressed and gratified smile Online Cigarettes, I understand that there is a kind of love, not what I can now feel. There is no true expression and romantic color between them, but it is precipitated as a kind in the running-in. Life instinctive love, it is really helpless to say that his eccentricity, now the children have become a family, he and his mother should live a good life, but they still live a life of asceticism. The simplicity of life is to the point where we can't stand it. A dress doesn't know how many years to wear, and the wife will not buy it if she buys new shoes. I will eat the rice grains that my grandson fell on the table in front of the guests. We know that the father��s life is so frugal and that he is inseparable from his childhood experience. His grandfather died early and his family was poor and beyond our imagination. I can't wear shoes in the big winter. It's common to eat too much. A pair of cloth shoes wears a year. I go to school and carry my shoes. This also determines why he can't afford to waste Marlboro Cigarettes, and never let the grandchildren luxury. Although the grandmother gave him enough warmth, he grew up from a young age, and the introverted character accepted everything that should not be tolerated at that age, leading to some extreme temperament in character. He is very enthusiastic about his relatives and friends, always in constant contact, and has a good reputation. I remember that one autumn, a distant relative came to ask his father to borrow money to save the emergency. At that time, his father did not have any money. He told him that he would send him if he bought six grains (glutinous rice), but the weather is not good, the six valleys are not dry, he Stir-fry in the iron pan overnight, bought more than 300 yuan to give him Marlboro Lights, and solved the urgent needs of relatives. There is something in the neighborhood, and when he screams, who wants to help, he does not hesitate that his father believes that anything is preventive, so he never spoils the child, and the requirements for the child are almost to the point of being harsh. We must take care of ourselves from an early age and help parents to do some housework as much as they can. I remember that I was going to get firewood when I was 8 years old. When my sister was 6 years old, I had to pull the pig grass. When my brother was 10 years old, he would bear manganese mine with him. His younger brother was too young and his feet trembled. The clothes are always worn by the boss, and the younger brother is beaten by his

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz