Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Bewerbung
ylq Offline

23.05.2019 04:22
In order to save the c Antworten

In order to save the children of the water, I don��t know the name of Zhang Kefa. In the 1970s, I worked in the production team of Mudu Village, Xiaoli Village Committee, Shaoyuan Township, Shangqiu City, Henan Province. At that time, the village relied on earning work to give you food, no firewood, and no food. One day after work, I went to the Huiji River in the village to fish and improve my life at home. I saw a village called Zhang Tao. A child named Zhang Jianbo is 7 or 8 years old. They are holding nets and baskets. Unexpectedly, the river started a big water, and the two children were directly rushed to the center of the river. I was fortunate enough to swim. I immediately jumped into the water and swam to them. After a short while, I saved these two drowning children. After I returned to the village, my motherland was in my heart, and the book was accompanied by me." What elegant words are hanging high on the top of the teaching building of Jiuye Middle School. I am deeply impressed by the years that have passed. Nostalgia. When the sky lights up the first light, the teacher blew a series of urgent whistle, wake the sleeping elf from his dreams! Hurry to climb from the bed. After washing, let go of the speed of the 100-meter sprint, run To the playground! At this time, the majestic national anthem sounds and the five-star red flag rises slowly on the flagpole with a melodious rhythm Cheap Cigarettes. It is peacefully fluttering in the morning wind. The present day is still peaceful, the country of the new century. Inheriting a new generation of people. We are far away from the carefree world in the 80th, and our minds are in the sky. The life of those who have passed through is not my dream, but the hope in the dream. "School of the sea Bitter Zuozhou. "And the days of my hard work will not happen again, only busy running around in the university of the society. There is no more reading in the ears, I hear the joy of the children, the mutter of the lover! The grievances of the in-laws, And the lost time of my career has passed by, the real life, I have long been away from the ups and downs of the book, although my heart is eager to serve the motherland, but only in my heart. Because of the fastening of ideas, the income from those books It��s my biggest regret to harvest Cigarettes Online, fail to display it, and it��s my greatest regret! Since I got married, selfishness has run through the whole soul! I just want to hold up the weak, I don��t know when, the wind of the lottery is blowing, I am not tired. I donated a large amount of pension to the country, but I didn��t get a good reputation. I even sold the iron in the pot. I only hope that 5 million in the lottery will be ineffective. But where is the five million, it��s autumn, and the campus returns. Life. With those autumn memories, dream back to the campus of Hongfeng Wutong, the footprints that have been walked, the black asphalt track usa-cigarette.com, is the green lawn still so fresh and pleasant? The cement-solidified basketball factory, whether there is such a strenuous jumping eye circle, vividly reproduces the long green pavilion, the red and bright Tenghua is fragrant, the marble table tennis table side of the pavilion, swiftly flashes the once figure. The radio on campus began to broadcast again, listening to the radio drafts that I wrote and edited from time to time. The stage in the dining hall was covered with colored lights, and the audience was standing on the stage with the invitation of the classmates. The Xingyi Literature Society, which I personally created, is now circulated to how many times I have returned to the campus to reorganize the road of literature. How many times have I talked with the teacher in my dreams! It seems that I will return to the past and bury the words in the book, inkthing is lost in this life, the biggest setback in life is the death of youth, the old regrets, the autumn has a new life, the campus is full of the world, this life makes the foundation, his year The prosperous Qu Xing, the autumn language is continuous Online Cigarettes, and the autumn is finally in the jungle. In the coming year, the picture is broken. The branches and treetops are in the middle of the bushes. On the side, sometimes sing a joyous song for their freedom, flying in the cheerful melody, to meet the arrival of the new students on campus, to write a sigh of praise for the autumn, and to shine with the glory of tomorrow. "The motherland is in my heart, the book is accompanied by I grew up. This beautiful text is given to the children who are new to the school. I hope that they will grow up healthily in the new world and add a new picture to the pure land of tomorrow... I have not told my parents, now I have I am over 70 years old, and these two children are also in their 50s. I have always been very forgetful about this matter Parliament Cigarettes.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz