Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Bewerbung
ylq Offline

18.11.2019 04:40
The sky is cloudy, the Antworten

The sky is cloudy, the rain is accompanied by the thunder, the wind, the sound of the rain, the thunder are intertwined in the air, and the music becomes a natural piece of music. At this time, my positive force is in the corner, and the rain follows my hair. Falling on the ground, waves of rain came to me, and the dilapidated station canopy did not have a little rain. Thoughts drifted into the morning, I was preparing to go out to school, my mother stopped me, saying that there is rain today, bring the umbrella, I look out the window, the sun is shining, the wind is beautiful, the sky is white, the birds are on the treetops. I sang songs, I don��t want to be happy. How can it rain in such a good weather? My heart is full of disbelief. It��s too much trouble to bring an umbrella, or not. I wonder. So I said to my mother, I won��t bring it, and it will definitely not rain today. Then it came out. Now my heart is full of remorse, why don't you listen to my mother in the morning, or you don't have to rain. The body is getting colder and colder. I wrapped my wrapper around the body and watched the car on the road open in twos and threes. I splashed the blossoming water, but no car stopped for me. I hope someone can help me. God really cares for me, just as I shivered, there was an umbrella on my head, sheltering me from the wind. I look like the owner of this umbrella, his hair is gray, wrinkles are covered with his face Wholesale Cigarettes, and in such a harsh environment, it looks so small. The umbrella has also been ruined. One of the brackets has been folded. The grandfather smiled and looked at me. He said: "Is there a girl without an umbrella? It doesn't matter, I will help you with an umbrella." I didn't expect that when I needed the most help Newport Cigarettes, it was such a dying man who also helped me out, tears swirled in my eyes, but I just didn't let it out. I looked at him and said in the most sincere voice: Thank you. He smiled and said nothing. He said, "Nothing, my granddaughter is as big as you are." He said, he moved the umbrella to me, but he himself accepted the impact of the raindrops and said Cigarettes For Sale, "Is there any dripping?" Rain." I shook my head, and in addition to being grateful, there was nothing else in the heart, and the car came. I got into the car and was suddenly stopped by my grandfather. "Wait a minute." I looked back and saw the old grandfather put away his umbrella and put the umbrella in my hand, saying, ��This umbrella is holding you. "No, I can't take it. If I take it, what should you do?" I quickly refused. He was a little angry and said: "Hold, my old man's body is still tough, no rain, nothing, and your thin body, rain, and will immediately catch a cold, hold." The umbrella stayed in my arms and the car door was closed. The car slowly moved forward. I looked through the window and looked at the thin figure that was getting farther and farther. I held the broken umbrella tightly in my hand. Until the figure disappeared into sight. Tears can no longer be controlled, and the figure is born in my mind. I can��t wait for it again. I have seen the most selfless help in the world, the most beautiful kindness.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Marlboro Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz