Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Bewerbung
ylq Offline

07.11.2019 03:10
Darkness, darkness, boundles Antworten

Darkness, darkness, boundless darkness. Cold water, cold water, cold water that is about to pass over the chin. Fear, fear, and great fear that has never been seen before. Despair, despair, how can I be desperate for life? Wang Jialing! You were originally the dream of living a good life for my mother Cigarettes For Sale. How did it become a nightmare that swallowed my young life today! No tears, only coldness and fear in the cold water. At this time, what did I touch? one hand! That hand also touched me! Oh, I am not alone. We hold our hands together in the dark. Touching the raised coal on the wall, we exchange information, hold hands, shoulder to shoulder, and we pass the living information. Darkness, boundless darkness, we completed the establishment of each other's faith with our voices. 106 people, we have 106 people together! In the darkness, the song rang, the song was sung by a thick brother, the song name did not know what it was, only heard "miracle. Miracle thank you! Friends! Thank you, my brother! We are looking forward to the water receding, We are looking forward to the rescue from the ground, we are looking forward to reunion with our family. I thought of my mother again. On March 28th, I went to the well, I ate the hot noodles made by my mother. It was delicious! I can still Did you eat the fried noodles made by your mother? It is the best food in the world! I think of the warm sunshine, I think of the persimmon tree on my hometown, and I remembered that I once went to the city to go shopping with my friends... However, it��s been a long time, and the stomach is screaming and I don��t know how to call it. The water hasn��t receded. And you, my friend, you are not giving me the fried noodles of the mother, not the warm sunshine, not No, what you handed me is hard and hard - bark. You said: "Eat, eat more! "I stuck in my mouth, how can I bite it down! You pushed me very much: "Eat!" There are still bark, and then we can't go out, we have to eat coal! "My friend, thank you, I will force the bark, because we have to live, I can't stand, tired and slowly swallowing my will. No hope, such a big water, such a deep well. Once again, my voice came to my ear. In the middle of it, I could only hear "miracle, miracle." Can we live alive? Your hand is holding my hand and shouting firmly in my ear Marlboro Lights. : "Don't sleep, such a big mine disaster, there will be people to save us. The party and the government will save us! "I nodded weakly. You sang a song by my side. This time I heard it. "Where you are, I will find you!" Blood can create miracles, your shouts are engraved in my blood! "You shake me hard, I can imagine your firm eyes. Yes, I want to believe, we can create miracles! Our relatives on the ground, they must be saving us, I want to be with my friends, persevere, Never give up! Thank you, friend! You gave me confidence and gave me the courage to live. You tell me the story of the Wenchuan earthquake, the PLA is looking for the miracle of life under the rubble for the first time; you tell me, we The water is slowly receding, and the ground must be rescued, and what we have to do is to save physical strength; you jokingly say; "There is no blessing after death, boy, we are blessed!" "In my kind voice, I really heard the roar of the machine. I really feel that the water is receding. Living, friends, we are alive, your encouragement, creating a miracle of life, the song is heard." Miracle, miracle, my body is lifted up by countless hands, I am rising, I can feel the warmth of the sun on the ground. I am alive Marlboro Red, we have not been abandoned. Thank you, my friends. You find me because We agree to "do not abandon!" Not give up! "My motherland and people
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz