Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Bewerbung
ylq Offline

09.09.2019 09:34
s. This is the best place for th Antworten

e master of those people without having to take a good university. He won from the starting line and he only went to the finish line with a symbolic walk. When he thought of this, he laughed and laughed. Afterwards, I could not help but mourn. Even for his own life, he is just a passer-by, and it is a beautiful mistake. He looked helplessly at every passerby around him Newport 100S, so hurried and indifferent, he could not get a hint of acquiescence and comfort, even attention. Just like when I was young. A group of children flew like him to him, begging him to buy a popsicle, even one that was only fifty cents. Pointing at the refrigerator not far away, there are several adults standing next to the refrigerator. They are all children of migrant workers. When they are not in class, they come out to help their parents earn a little extra money. Wearing short sleeves with old shackles and rough gray trousers, they grow very long and are dragged to the ground. Not to mention the thick layer of ash on the face. Oh, dirty. Chen Xiaobei frowned. He hasn��t been through this since childhood, and he hasn��t played this crazy. He was forced to study piano art books and prepare to go abroad to learn English. He didn't dare to play, he couldn't play, he didn't play anymore. His dad saw him so quietly, and he boasted that his mother was well educated. But he wants to be a person who sells popsicles in the streets. He loves to eat ice cream, not a bowl of ice cream but a popsicle. Biting down, ice made him forget everything. Sell ??popsicles? Hey, what is this? Chen Xiaobei, you figure it out to me, you think that your father and your mother have so many faces that you can lose. Have you ever thought about what your parents should eat in the future, hey, I have been raising you for a few years, and I really didn��t make a big laugh. Chen Xiaobei can't forget the words of his mother at the banquet. His father stared at his drunken red eyes and the contemptuous eyes of his peers who wanted to become big scientists. Don't work hard when you live, if you live to enjoy it, you are not guilty. Is it that those people have lived alive in this life, and the white people are me. Chen Xiaobei looked at a pair of sincere and earnest eyes and finally reached this conclusion. He has been mixing for a long time in school, and the children are screaming mokingusacigarettes.com. Buy one, buy one, brother, you buy one. Chen Xiaobei was awakened by the sound of his voice, and he gradually swam out of his own world and poked his head on the shore. He went to the freezer for a long time and finally found two sugar popsicles. A blue snowman is depicted on the package. The popsicles are transparent and sweet, with a minty taste. Still fifty cents, he paid the money and satisfactorily put the two into his mouth. When I was a child, I liked the ice, but my parents felt that it was too cheap and too bad. Chen Xiaobei is holding a popsicle and is ready to go back. At this time, the weather was late, the wind was scratching on the face, it was cool, and it was very comfortable. Now he clearly felt that he was different from the boys who played Dota on a bed one meter wide in the dormitory every day. Not because of his family. He has lived at least. In the daytime, I remembered a song written by the teacher: "Which is a young man who is a young man, he is ruthless, and can��t take a break." He knows that it is not appropriate to use it. He just thinks that he is like the boy and the girl. . Long been ruthlessly abandoned, can not rest a teenager, he was born in Beijing, so called Chen Xiaobei. He said that he has a wish. He took care of his own bangs and said that he is going to sell popsicles Chen Xiaobei Marlboro Red. [Review everyone has their own dreams. In this article, Chen Xiaobei��s dream is to make a popsicle because he likes to eat popsicles. As a rich child, this desire is the simplest and most difficult. He spent his youth in such a struggle of material and dream. The idea of ??this article is not elaborate, but the psychological description is very detailed. Whether it is the views of students in aristocratic schools or the thinking of their own dreams, they are presented to the readers. This is the best place for this article.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Marlboro Red

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz