Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Bewerbung
ylq Offline

26.08.2019 09:49
a breeze. When we are dee Antworten

He Yanguang fresh surface color, temperament is always true. Everyone has a heart for beauty, but when does it start, people pay more and more attention to the surface, and the more they live, the more vain, what should we call for truthhe powerful booster of the Internet has pushed the ��wind of vain�� to the forefront Marlboro Cigarettes. Behind those glamorous photos, which face is lively? Does the filter filter out the image, or filter out the truth? Hey, mourn! Isn��t the interaction between people limited to this? The old saying goes: "There is a poem in the belly Marlboro Lights. From China." God gave us such a face, we can't change, we can live by heart, why not cultivate ourselves, learn, and virtue. There are ancient chambers, broken and simple, but who can think of it, in this broken place, living in the writer Liu Yuxi. I want to come, it is a moss, it is also poetic. This is still the case, why don't people do it? Wang Yongbin narrates in "The Evening of the Furnace": "The end of the vulgar is prosperous, and the end is cold and interesting." If everyone pursues the beauty of formatting, then the United States also It will be beautiful and cheesy, and the beauty is in the shackles. What should we call for truth? It is intrinsic, literary, and ugly, and the debate between the high and the low has always existed since ancient controversy. The ringer on the church bell tower is still calling in the depths of human nature - Quasimodo, a beautiful and ugly controversy written in the pen. He is ugly and ugly in appearance; he is beautiful, beautiful from the heart, and he lives exceptionally true. Did you see the light in the eyes of the beautiful Gypsy woman? Her hands holding the jug were shaking, and I knew that she saw the beauty of humanity, transcending the outside and seeing the truth. What should we call for truth? human nature? reason? Or. Gibran pointed out the weakness of human nature in "Sand and Mo": "One person has two me, one is awake in the darkness, one is sleeping in the light." This is human nature, those who pay attention to appearance, take I am happy with the darkness of the filter and the retouching, but I dare not expose myself to the light Marlboro Gold. Through the screen, I spread my own illusory, and I was still smug, but I didn't know that I had lost my truth. "This is an era of looking at the face", "Yan is better than everything"... Such remarks are endless; but these remarks will only cause a temporary upsurge, and this "revolutionary monsoon" will only be left as always. The illusion. The wind of "seeing the killing of the shackles" is a break. Lin Yutang once said that "there will be a breeze." We are born in this complicated and complicated era. We love beauty. We should not only be beautiful on the surface, but live like a vain. It is better to learn to be a breeze. When we are deeply involved in the illusory comparison and blind pursuit of the surface of the atmosphere, may wish to ask yourself, what should be called to call the truth?

Related articles:
Cigarettes For Sale

Newport Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz