Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Bewerbung
ylq Offline

29.07.2019 04:31
Standing alone in the Antworten

Standing alone in the sea in the heavens and the earth, the storm covers the sky and soars in the wind, who can stop it. The world is shaken, no matter who comes Cigarettes For Sale, can not stop, what day is prescribed, soar in the sky. Flying against the wind, flying to the sun, no one can stop. ����Inscription alone in the storm, the storm covered the heavens and the earth Newport Cigarettes, black paint, can not distinguish, lightning roaring, dark clouds, do not back, do not give up, fly toward a ray of sunshine, lightning mad, can not stop before In the near footsteps, what can stop. As a gong and drum, Lei Ming can only enjoy thunder and break through the clouds. When he reaches the margin of the day, the sky moves and shakes. No matter who comes, it can��t stop the steps. Then go forward, never back, never give up, fly out of the darkness, fly out of the clouds, and reach the edge of the sky. Continue to fly before, watching only a glimpse of the sun, flying there, not afraid of lightning, not afraid of the darkness, toward the light, toward the horizon, forever flying. Cried, tired, alone, hurt, hurt, a person to bear, not afraid of lightning, can enjoy thunder, not afraid of lightning, can rush out of the clouds Marlboro Cigarettes, not afraid of the flames, guess can calmly, toward the light The direction is not afraid of hardship and bravery. There is no suspense. I saw the light of life. I used the fiery conviction of fire to use the same feeling of the wind, let the oath be cashed before dawn Cheap Cigarettes, as long as I feel the heart is still beating, how can I make it? The night covers the day, letting the danger whistle and follow my rhythm, only time and light tell me that I can't look back. As long as there is no margin, continue to fly, no one is blocking, and there is a day to prescribe, fly against the wind, fly higher. Not afraid, not shrinking. Never back, just because you need to fly, all the fatigue and pain will be a milestone, all fears will not matter at the end. Although sometimes it will be forced back by the wind and rain, as long as you look at the light in front, you will not be lost. There is no place, it can be docked, it can only fly, it is not flying, it is falling, waving bright wings, flying infinitely. How many times have you broken your wings Newport 100S, how many times have you lost the direction of flying, just looking for the direction of light, flying to the bright places, flying in the vast sky, through the boundless darkness, and breaking away the power of darkness, owning The courage to fly to the light is not afraid, not afraid, to the light, infinitely flying, no days to stipulate, no one can block the footsteps of the near, rushing out of the clouds, flying to the boundless sky, never back, never give up, This is the rule of flying. What day is it stipulated? Who can stop the sky?

Related articles:
Marlboro Red

Marlboro Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz