Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Bewerbung
ylq Offline

29.07.2019 04:31
The media suddenly care Antworten

The media suddenly cared about the spiritual and cultural life of the public, and issued such an ultimate question to ask the Chinese to read or not Newport Cigarettes. Is it a white country to educate a big country? Now compulsory education is in junior high school. Who does not study? There are also children who don��t want to read books, and even read the so-called aristocratic schools. Why does the annual college entrance examination become more and more ruthless? Because there are too many children who want to study and read books! The purpose of setting up this high-voltage line is to let a considerable part of the students who want to study and read bad books Wholesale Cigarettes, and the children who have lost their minds and minds will die! That is to tell you, so far, you don't have to study, you are not allowed to study again. Like Ah Q, someone told him, "No revolution." This high-voltage line was once set up in elementary school and later set in junior high school. Today, it is progress. So, "Have you studied?" This is really not a wish for you to study, but because there are too many people studying. Then what are they asking? What is the purpose? ��Do you study? 'Like blame. The implication is that if you read the book, do you know why you want to study? How do you count the book? It is Chinese people who know: "Reading for the rise of China." Those who say this, of course, have a long history, and Wandai is a romantic, but dare you say? Even if you dare, you won't say it. Now is not the age of the storm, and no one believes that since ancient times, reading and entering, I am afraid that is the main goal of the scholars. The book has its own gold house, and the book has its own Yan Ruyu. For those who have succeeded in reading books, don't expect them to "have the worries of the world before, and the happiness of the world." They will "be happy with the world, and worry about the world." There are countless corrupt officials fighting! You know what is going on. These people are "smart" because of reading, so the car, the beauty "real cattle full of dong". (For these people, the word "Khan" is changed to the word "true". However, reading has also read out the famous and unlucky. Qin has "burned books and pits Confucianism", and has "literary prison". It is still open in today's era. Inclusive, all kinds of thoughts and shocks mokingusacigarettes.com, all kinds of values ??coexist, although the appearance is harmonious Cigarettes Online, the society as a whole is also stable. Now encounter "Do you study?" This pure question, it is really happy tears (tears rushing) Have you studied?" The person who asked has definitely read a lot of books, asking questions and expecting deepness. So, how can I read the book? It is not just that it is so simple for the people to cultivate themselves. In fact, the nationals do not need to use other "cultivation and self-cultivation." In the face of the sea, Haizi��s study and cultivation to death is a testimony. It can be seen that life is still to be continued in addition to self-cultivation. Life books are the mainstream. In order to discuss life, we have to Desperate reading, find a good job, and work hard. Answer our dear media with a busy back: Survival is our first cultivation. When I am free, I believe that most people will be like me. Faith: When you are not hungry, you have more food and good food! Yes Marlboro Red, reading is something in my bones. I don't need anyone else to ask. I am willing to use the method of reading to relax and receive spiritual baptism freely. I am willing to be stupid because of reading. Thinking silly, acting idioticly, adding a fire to the Chinese dream, adding a Martian to let the quiet bird fly to the book house of my heart.
Related articles:
Marlboro Red

Newport Cigarettes

Vorstellung »»
 Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz