Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Bewerbung
ylq Offline

18.04.2020 08:47
It's another year o Antworten

It's another year of Qingming. The wind started, and my thoughts drifted further and further with the wind, maybe not sad, or sad. Only in this season of nostalgia, I remembered the deceased and the past. As a result, a touch of sorrow swayed with the clear waves, and there were rains during the clear season. See, it's fluttering, cold, cold, drizzle, moistened my heart, and awakened me. Tick ??and tick, it seems very messy, and it seems to be very motivated-just like my mood, not sad or unhappy Marlboro Red. I walked gently on this forest path, enjoying this rare silence. Looking down and thinking, he remembered him-a long time ago, he was like me, drunk in this clear and light rain. Qingming, although it will be a time when the willows are red and the flowers are bright in spring, the drizzle makes people feel the miserable and beautiful realm of "doing cold flowers and trapping smoke in the willows". So, he wrote down the mood of the pedestrians in the rain-the rain in the Qingming Festival. He is Du Mu. On the road, people want to break their souls. During the Ching Ming Festival, I naturally remembered my late loved ones. They are gone, but they remain in our hearts forever. But it was unavoidable to be sentimental. Being in the rainy wind film, sprinkling and raining, the mood is even more disturbing and chaotic. Du Mu may be in the same mood as me. Look at the spring rain wet shirt. But he caught up with the drizzle and added a layer of sorrow. So, he wrote this famous sentence-pedestrians on the road want to break their souls. May I ask where the restaurant is? The shepherd boy refers to Xinghua Village. Rain unknowingly became smaller, and my worries seemed to converge Marlboro Lights. No one has died since ancient times Newport 100S, so why should one feel sad and sad, draw a knife and cut off the water, and the water will flow even more, as is life. Du Mu may understand that people are separated from each other, so he wrote "I ask where is the restaurant? Mu Tong Yao refers to Xinghua Village." Pedestrians do not want to continue their sorrow, maybe they want to relax their worries, so they ask the restaurant where, and pointing at Xinghua Village makes everyone suddenly bright. Perhaps there are always some knots in life that need others to help us untie, and Du Mu's sentence is really well-received, and it awakens my dream man. I like it very much. The wise poet who likes to write this poem is extremely free-spirited, with a fascinating taste, and an aftertaste that is enchanting and intriguing. Like Qingming, that feeling is very relaxed and comfortable. Yang Liu brushed his heart, quietly swayed that sad heart

Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Newport Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz