Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Bewerbung
jokergreen0220 Offline

08.01.2018 03:02
DETROIT - The Detroit Pistons have decided to invest in Jodie Meeks future, banking on his best basketball being ahead of him. [ Antworten

DETROIT - The Detroit Pistons have decided to invest in Jodie Meeks future, banking on his best basketball being ahead of him. Custom Oklahoma City Thunder Jerseys . Meeks has agreed to a $19.5 million, three-year deal with Detroit, a person familiar with the situation said Tuesday night. The person, who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because free agents cant sign contracts until the leagues moratorium ends July 10, also said Cartier Martin had agreed to a one-year contract with the rebuilding franchise. The 6-foot-4 Meeks averaged a career-high 15.7 points and scored a team-high 1,209 points last season for the Los Angeles Lakers. The shooting guard has averaged 9.7 points over his five-year career. Milwaukee drafted Meeks in the second round in 2009 and traded him during his rookie season to Philadelphia. The Lakers signed him as a free agent in 2012 and exercised a team option last year to keep him on the roster for a second season. Martin, a 6-7 small forward, has averaged 5.4 points over his six-year career. Earlier on Tuesday, when NBA free agency began, the Pistons announced assistant general manager George David was stepping down. David was a part of the previous front office that was led by president of basketball operations Joe Dumars. The Pistons hired Stan Van Gundy in May to replace Dumars and to also lead them as their coach. Van Gundys first major move appears to be adding Meeks. The Pistons, who havent earned a spot in the playoffs since 2009, are trying to reshape their roster to make the most of 20-year-old centre Andre Drummond. They probably will be relegated to keeping forward Josh Smith, who signed a $54 million, four-year deal last summer, and point guard Brandon Jennings, entering the second year of his $24 million, three-year contract. Detroit does not know if it restricted free agent Greg Monroe will be back. ___ Connect with Larry Lage at www.Twitter.com/larrylage Terrance Ferguson Jersey . Spains victory rendered Frances 3-0 win against Finland meaningless as Spain needed just one point to secure passage to Brazil. Franck Ribery and Karim Benzema scored either side of Joona Toivios own-goal as France advanced to the playoff among the eight best second-place finishers. Shawn Kemp Jersey .com) - The Buffalo Bills will return to the friendly confines of Ralph Wilson Stadium on Sunday when they welcome the upstart Cleveland Browns to town. http://www.authenticthunderauthority.com/ray-allen-thunder-jersey-c-8/ .com) - Roosevelt Jones had 19 points, seven rebounds and seven assists to lead No.PITTSBURGH -- Their quarterback basically has a dislocated right index finger, their best remaining offensive lineman suffered a sprained right pectoral muscle and theyre 0-4. But the Pittsburgh Steelers remained a confident group Tuesday heading into a bye week. Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger hit his right hand off a defensive linemans hand after a touchdown pass to Jerricho Cotchery in the fourth quarter during Sundays 34-27 loss to Minnesota, but he didnt expect the injury to be anything long-term. "The doc said it was a subluxation, whatever that is," Roethlisberger said Tuesday, as he only had tape on his right forefinger. "Yeah, it (hurt). It was kind of uncomfortable. It was pretty painful." Its a good bet that Roethlisberger wont do anything too strenuous this week, and neither will left offensive guard Ramon Foster. An MRI Monday revealed that Foster suffered a minor sprain of the right pectoral muscle during the first half. Foster isnt concerned about missing any time. Neither of those health issues, nor their worst start in 45 years, have deterred the Steelers. However, Roethlisberger still believed that as one of the NFLs four winless teams -- along with Tampa Bay, Jacksonville and the New York Giants -- the Steelers were among the leagues worst. "I was talking record-wise, and if Im not mistaken were one of the -- I dont know how many teams are winless, and Im a big believer in wins and losses and not numbers -- but I would say that record-wise,, were one of the worst teams in the NFL," Roethlisberger said. Enes Kanter Jersey. "I dont think thats a far stretch. "I take pride in winning football games, more than any numbers. So, thats what Ive based my career on so far, wins and losses. So, it definitely stings. (And) its painful to lose games, but Ill put that on myself." So, is there anything to feel good about during this bye week? "The people that we have in here, theyre good players," Roethlisberger said. "Obviously, were down, and were disappointed. It hurts, but I dont think our confidence is low." Maybe, but the Steelers find themselves in the unique position of playing second fiddle in their own city to the playoff-bound Pittsburgh Pirates. The Pirates were to make their first post-season appearance in 21 years on Tuesday night against Cincinnati. Steelers defensive end Brett Keisel, who has a pair of Super Bowl rings, advised the Pirates to "continue to do what youve been doing all year to get to this point. Dont change the team that you have. Dont change the way that youve been preparing. Just keep doing the things that youve done up to this point." Was that his message to his own teammates as well? "I dont know," Keisel said. "Were going to continue to work and find a way. Were going to continue to fight. When youre 0-4, youre always looking for things to try to figure out how to get a win. "And were going to continue to do that around here. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz