Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Bewerbung
ylq Offline

24.09.2019 05:12
sorry for you. I am resp Antworten

Whether it is a person or a god, he will have the goal to pursue things. People, both now and in the past, have a lot of desires. Whether it is a human animal or a plant, he has a changing law. People are brainy animals. They have to think about their work or study. They will seriously think about what they are doing. There will be many regrets in this process, and there will be many purposes. Some people will go to the real world to do it, but some people go to live in fantasy every day, think and think. I don't know how many people have died when they waited for their fantasies, but how many people have died by waiting for their illusions and with lifetime regrets. Some people's fantasies are love; some people's fantasies are money; some people's fantasies are things that don't exist in this world. Here I want to ask my friends, what is your fantasy? At the beginning of mankind, people at that time were obviously materially unsatisfied, but I felt that his spirit was the satisfaction of the mill. If I could go there at that time, I was the first to be willing to go back, because at that time Cigarettes For Sale, they The spirit is that the grinding is simple, more joyful than now. In this era of economic development, I feel very angry and often feel hot. Because I am also a very ordinary modern person living in fantasy. I am in high school now. I am also in the heart of my 18-year-old Newport Cigarettes. How much do you want me to do? I don��t know. How many things are waiting for me to do it? Every time I study, I insist on it, but whenever I think about things at home, I always cry like that. Just in the first semester of my second year of high school, when I was on vacation, I was back with the pressure of learning. When my mother asked me to do housework, I always had a big fight with my mother. Even I said that my mother is a The rural women who only know the money, cursing my dear mother one sentence at a time, and still do not do housework, sleep all day. Now I am at school, I really want to help my old and weak mother and sick father, but I will make them more sad when I go back. On the way to nowhere, I met a person who would sell lottery tickets. Since then, I have started to buy lottery tickets, and I often sell lottery tickets. But I also started to ask my parents for a lot of money, and I didn��t even think about their hardships. I have an intimate sister. She often helps me to talk about my mother's heartfelt things, but I will stick to it now. In order to let them live a good life, I chose to buy lottery tickets, and I have never bought them, which will bring them a greater burden. Here I want to say to my mom and dad and all those who care about me. I am sorry for you. I am responsible for your refusal to be sad. I will use my later days to return to reality and achieve my goal. Mom and Dad, I hope that you will persist, I will make you happy and fortunate in my later years Newport 100S. At the same time, I am here to hope that people who live together in fantasy will die. If you take the route you are dead, please stop for a second and turn to the corner, maybe You
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Marlboro Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz