Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Bewerbung
jokergreen0220 Offline

22.02.2018 06:08
PHOENIX -- Some Suns fans made the mistake of disrespecting Jerryd Bayless Phoenix roots. [url=http://www.theredskinsprostore.co Antworten

PHOENIX -- Some Suns fans made the mistake of disrespecting Jerryd Bayless Phoenix roots. Dustin Hopkins Jersey . He made regret their words. The Memphis guard came off the bench to score 13 of his 17 points in the fourth quarter, leading the Grizzlies to a 99-91 win over Phoenix on Thursday night. The Grizzlies overcame 33 points from Suns guard Goran Dragic to improve to 14-17. Bayless was born and raised in Phoenix, played high school ball just north of the US Airways Center and played in college at Arizona. He helped the Grizzlies recover from the Suns 18-0 third-quarter run, giving Memphis a 94-84 lead on a 3-pointer with 4:30 to play. "Well, some guys on the sidelines said that I disgraced St. Marys (high school)," Bayless said. "That kind of hurt my feelings and that got me going a little bit." Zach Randolph had 20 points and 15 rebounds in helping the Grizzlies cool the Suns for a night, the second win for the visitors in two meetings between the teams this season. Ed Davis added 16 points and 11 rebounds. Dragic scored 15 of his points during the Suns big third quarter. Dragic added seven assists and finished with a career high in points on the night the Suns gave away thousands of bobbleheads bearing his likeness. The Suns (19-12) couldnt fight off the Grizzlies, who scored seven straight points to regain the lead after trailing by four to start the final quarter. Bayless fueled the run with a 3-pointer and jumper to give the Grizzlies an 80-75 lead with 9:31 left to play. "It was their bench that killed us again," Suns coach Jeff Hornacek said. "These guys, if they dont think that Ed Davis and Bayless are good players, theyre crazy." Dragic drilled a 3-pointer after a layup by Davis and hit another after a layup by James Johnson to pull Phoenix within 84-81, but the Suns never got the lead back. "Memphis is not a good matchup for us," Dragic said. "They have a lot of big guys under the rim and they attack the paint." The Suns led 26-22 after one quarter, but struggled with their shooting in the second, when they made just 6 of 23 from the floor. Memphis took a five-point lead on a driving layup from Mike Conley with 7:26 to play in the quarter. Then Conley flipped a no-look pass behind his back to Davis for the assist on a basket and a 38-31 lead. The Suns cut the lead to 46-41 on a dunk from Markieff Morris with 2:20 left in the half, but the Grizzlies scored the next seven points and took a 53-41 lead into the break. Randolph, who didnt play in the first meeting between the teams this season in Tennessee, led Memphis with 14 first-half points and grabbed eight rebounds. The Suns missed nine of 11 3-point attempts in the first half. The Suns 41 first half points was one away from their season low of 40 last week at Golden State. It didnt take long, however, for Phoenix to get back into the game. The Suns scored 16 unanswered points over a three-minute span in the third quarter, including Dragics step-back jumper that gave them a 58-57 lead. The Suns scoring streak reached 18 straight points on P.J. Tuckers layup with 6:12 left in the quarter that gave them a 62-57 lead. Memphis finally broke the run with Conleys two free throws at the 5:43 mark. "We weathered the storm," Randolph said. "When J.B. (Bayless) hits shots like that it opens up for us. We can play in the paint." The Grizzlies outrebounded the Suns 59-40 and were more physical throughout the game. Channing Frye scored eight of his 14 points in the game in the third quarter. NOTES: Suns guard Eric Bledsoe was a late scratch from the starting lineup due to a right knee sprain, and didnt play. Gerald Green started at the two-guard in Bledsoes place. Hornacek said Bledsoe, who was injured during the Suns game against the Clippers on Monday, is questionable for the Suns game Sunday against Milwaukee. . Hornacek was named the NBAs Western Conference Coach of the Month for December. He led Phoenix to a 10-3 record during the month. Hornacek is the third person in NBA history to win both Coach of the Month and Player of the Month, and the first to do so with the same franchise. Josh Norman Jersey . The 18-year-old centre was the Senators first-round pick (17th overall) in the 2013 NHL Entry Draft. The six-foot 196-pound native of Salmon Arm, B. Jordan Reed Jersey . On Monday night, many fans in this city placed the blame squarely on the captain for his role in the James Neal overtime winner against the Pittsburgh Penguins. http://www.theredskinsprostore.com/Authentic_Ryan-Anderson_Redskins_Jersey/ . The 2010 batting champ showed what he can do when hes mostly healthy. Gonzalez homered, doubled and singled in his return to the lineup, and the Colorado Rockies snapped a five-game losing streak with a 13-4 victory over the Chicago Cubs on Wednesday night.The Canadian Football Leagues ninth team, the Ottawa Redblacks, still have a long way to go. The 2014 season does have a grace period around it as far as the football season goes and if the Redblacks finish 2-16, which is a distinct possibility, then so be it. From my perception I am just enjoying the fact they are back in the league and as a whole the league is one step closer to a magical 10th team. I anticipated they would have their difficulties and though going into the 18th week of play I was hoping for more than two wins I am not overly disappointed but mildly concerned. The Redblacks organization has a good fan base. They are young, loud and from what I can see from my television screen enjoying TD Place and all that goes with it. But next year if they do not start winning and competing there wont be as many in the seats. And the year after that if things dont change there will be a few less again. And the pattern could be established. It is a challenge in CFL football that the bottom two or even three teams do have attendance issues and the top two or three dont have that problem. I find this issue similar in almost all sports but in the NFL, NBA, NHL and MLB your television revenues and number of teams hide the issue. The NFL has a problem drawing in-stadium fans win or lose and other teams do that do not have success. It is not an unusual problem but in our league it can mean profit or debt. I am very confident in all the people running the Redblacks but next year has to be different and truth is the last three games this year can set up next year. Nothing is more important than finding and keeping good players. In Hamilton it was a good move picking up Nick Grigsby as a running back. Not sure what happened in Winnipeg but who cares. For the Ticats he is a hired gun to replace the ability of injured Mossis Madu and CJ Gable. Come in, learn the offence and have a good attitude. Without a running back I dont give the Ticats much of a chance but with a running back or just the threat of a running game the Ticats are as good as any in the East and can finish first or third. To run an effective offence six things have to be equal in effectiveness. Interior runs and perimeter runs. Deceptive and trick plays, draws screens, and reverse plays. Short, intermediate and long pass plays and a short yardage package of plays. When you start listing these, all of a sudden in your playbook you have over 200 plays to cover all the areas but, and this is critical, without a good running back you can eliminate half of what you want to do. Good job of Hamilton picking up Grigsby. Junior Galette Jersey. He may have attitude questions but he is a great athlete and an educated running back. With Montreal, surprise, surprise they are looking good. Jonathan Crompton has a unique skill set but it works and this was a typical game for him, 19-of-28, 219 yards with one touchdown and no interceptions. Nothing spectacular at all but when the game ends, Montreal wins. Defensively only 12 yards allowed in the third quarter for the Argonauts and they could not get past their own 40-yard line. Tom Higgins as a head coach has earned some credit. His re-organization of the offence has worked and what was dysfunctional is now rather efficient. Jeff Garcia makes a difference and Higgins stayed the course. With Ottawa, Toronto and Hamilton 1-2-3 in the division, Montreal controls it all and I would have never thought that 10 weeks ago. What I do think now is that Calgary is the best in the league and Jon Cornish is a very good running back. Those are obvious statements I know but as a team with exceptional depth Calgary is exceptional. And with Dave Dickenson calling plays Cornish receives his opportunities to excel. Dickenson never forgets his best player and it seems like every two, three or at the most four plays it is Cornish who gets the ball. Its smart, disciplined play calling from a smart disciplined former player in Dave Dickenson. Winnipeg is experiencing the same issue, a defence that cant play effective run defence as Cornish ran for 160 yards on only 21 carries. In Sunday afternoons Edmonton-Saskatchewan game Kerry Joseph started at quarterback and I was surprised. It had been October 2012 since he had been a starter and overall he did not look out of place. He was not great statistically but provided a calming effect and some good moments. Take away the Kendial Lawrence kick return for a touchdown and the Riders could have won that one. Would I stick with Joseph for the Calgary game next week and Edmonton the final week? Yes I would. Overall 17-of-36 for 213 yards is not spectacular but I think given more reps and time Joseph will improve. I cant say that with the other two quarterbacks on the Riders roster right now. Watch out for B.C. They have gone three straight games without a touchdown allowed on defence. They are playing Winnipeg and Edmonton on the road, but Week 20 at home to Calgary may be a meaningless game for the Stampeders. And finally, watch out for Montreal. They look confident and holding Ray to 200 yards passing says a lot. Three weeks to go, and six playoff opportunities around the league. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz